The new school year 2019!
(Shelter Of Hope Academy Pioneer Pupils)
Our prayer is that each young person finishes well in the Shelter Of Hope Kenya, equipped with the knowledge, skills, abilities and behaviors that allows them to succeed and have a sustainable way to support themselves.
Your donation will help a student develop impactful Christian leadership skills and help them achieve their dreams.
Summary Of Pioneer Candidates January Opener- Test 2019
Shelter Of Hope (Kenya& USA) Board-consultation meeting held in January 2019 in Kenya.
As an organization,Consultation enables us to identify and monitor trends, challenges and perceptions over time. It therefore helps us to:
- Identify and track needs and expectations
- Identify and track perceptions and attitudes
- Provide feedback on specific planned developments
- Evaluate implementations and
In mid August 2018 127 campers and 15 staff gathered at Grace Bible Chapel, Homabay-Kenya.The camp program featured most of the regular activities, ranging from volleyball and basketball to high ropes and swimming and boating at the lake.Many campers responded favorably to the Christian living theme “Up The Standard,” and they engaged in Bible discussions not only in classes, but in dorm meetings, question and answer sessions, and just about everywhere around the camp.In an evangelistic crusade held on the fifth-day of the camp converted ten non-believers to Christianity.… Read the rest
MEDICAL CAMP AND EVANGELISTIC OUTREACH
Shelter of Hope held a successful medical camp in December 2nd -5th 2016. More than two hundred patients were treated and given medicine.
The medical services provided at the medical camp included;
- Onsite diagnosis and treatment of ailments
- Onsite HIV Testing and Counseling (HTC)
- Initiated strong community linkage of TB/HIV
- Initiation of Antiretroviral Therapy (ART) to those diagnosed with HIV infection